June 26, 2015

6.2, I Welcome You!

I honestly cannot believe it's been months since I've posted here. I'll be honest though, my WoW playtime has drastically decreased, but when I am playing, I am having fun. Since 6.2 came out this week, I figured it would be good if I caught everyone up on what I've been doing! First I want to thank Blizzard for introducing the game token. Because of this I haven't had to purchase WoW time with real money in two months. I'd complain that I'm spending all my gold, but I can usually make the cost of a token back in one week.

I've also been writing, just not here. I've been active with role playing on Twitter and Tumblr. This always makes for fun stories, and I'm always getting new ideas for characters. This isn't always a good thing, but oh well! You can see a list of most of my babies here. I also joined my friend's Tauren guild on Ravenholdt called Horns of Shu'halo. It's a new experience leveling up on a RP/PvP server, but all the times we've played, I've had lots of fun!

Now what was next... yes, Tanaan Jungle! I had planned to spend opening night with my niece, nephew, and our mutual friend. This is my little guild, and we usually try to do all new content together. Needless to say this resulted in a lot of laughs, funny bugs, and silly screenshots. We won't talk about how many times "Oh, look at that cave!" or "I'm pulling this!" was said, but it's moments like those that make great memories.



That being said, I do find it difficult to kill things there on my mage if I'm alone. I'm sure as time progresses and I get gear upgrades, it will be a bit easier. Also, I'm enjoying shipyards. I think my favorite part about them (aside from renaming my ships) is that I don't feel like I constantly need to log on to check up on them. This is how I wish garrisons were all along.


I honestly wish I had more to talk about, but the truth is, I don't. I won't say that I hated this expansion, but this has been the most disappointing one. I'm still having fun playing with friends, and as long as the 6.2 content keeps me entertained for a while, then I guess it's doing a good job. Until next time, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment