February 7, 2012

Vel stays so busy with holiday things, that I've hardly had time to do anything else; Not to mention I've also been working weird shifts. I'm finally getting back into my normal WoW routine. I decided to take on changing from Oracles to Frenzyheart... also Scryer to Aldor even though that will take a LOT longer. My Hydraxian Waterlord rep has also slowed down a great deal since I can only get it from killing bosses now. I am persistent and shall get this though! For Lunar Festival I managed to get both lanterns. I just need to find the right time to get my Alliance one to me. I'm very sketchy about putting stuff up on neutral auction house. :/

Love is in the Air began this week along with the Darkmoon Faire. I bought one more pet, Darkmoon Turtle to add to my collection. I'm still crossing my fingers that I will get the Toxic Wasteling so I can cross him off my list. I'm not really lucky. I also wouldn't mind the Big Love Rocket even though I am guaranteed to get the Love Bird mount. I don't think I participated much in the Love event last year because I was a bit confused. I have no idea why... maybe I just didn't want to read.

Before I go, please say a quick chant for me to get my LFR headpiece this week. I want to wear my full set. Also if Illidan could drop the cowl I always wanted, that would be great. /crossesfingers

No comments:

Post a Comment