November 14, 2011

I've been so busy lately. Since I last blogged, Vel has added a few more mounts to her arsenal. You can see them HERE. That brings my total up to 73, which is great because I never thought I would make it this far! The Time Lost Proto Drake still escapes me. I will have him soon... I'm determined.

I forgot to post my favorite screenshot while I was working on the Loremaster title. It was in Un'Goro Crater that I was saddened to find my favorite Bloodsprout eating dino had passed. Of course I left a pile at his grave in memory of all the run times I had there in the past.



My wonderful boyfriend also bought me a Guardian Cub. I was very surprised since I never expected him to get me something so wonderful! I did dailies with him out for a week, then all my other mini pets started to get jealous. :)

So now, I am patiently waiting for patch 4.3. I'm excited to participate in the Darkmoon Faire and the new 5 mans. To keep the game fresh, I rolled an Alliance on an RP server. It's definitely different and needless to say, very interesting. I actually coaxed my boyfriend to join me on my journey. I figured with a year pass up both our sleeves, we need to keep doing different things. This was the perfect way to keep an old game very new and fun for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment