October 23, 2011

Soooooo, this weekend was Blizzcon 2011. Even though I wasn't able to go once again, I did manage to get to watch the live streaming of it. I have to say that I am overall impressed with the changed that will be coming with the new expansion... The Mists of Pandaria. I was waiting for the community backlash, and sure enough it came through with full force. The way I'm going into it is that I don't think Blizzard will disappoint. I'm going to be optimistic of all the new things coming and going. My whole outlook on the new expansion is that you can't hate it at least until you try it. Blizzard has never disappointed me yet, and I highly doubt they will be now. I just wish people would go read up on lore instead of saying the Pandaren are a joke race and comparing them to Kung Fu Panda every 5 seconds. Also, if you think this is messing up your all so serious game, like many have said, walking cows and wolves, feminine male elves, blue space goats, and little gnomes with hot pink hair... I rest my case. My recommendation would be to just sit back and enjoy the ride. :)

I already picked out a name in case I would like to give the Pandaren monk a try; It's Lijuan which should roughly mean beautiful and graceful. I hope. heh.

I know this isn't Warcraft news, but it pertains to it. I am thinking about getting the Annual Pass to be able to play Diablo 3 and the beta of Pandaria. I wouldn't be losing anything from it since I pay for a monthly WoW subscription anyway. I might even go crazy enough and get the collectors edition of it so I can get the beautiful things that come with it. I would really LOVE to get a beta key since I'm still on the fence.

I'm still trying for The Horseman's Reins. I did get my Creepy Crate, Little Wickerman, and Feline Familiar. I also managed to FINALLY get my title Loremaster! It's definitely a big deal. Now I'm working on random achievements, reputation, and collecting mounts. This is a good thing to keep my interested in my main in between working on my alts.

also, Murkablo is adorable. *squee*

No comments:

Post a Comment