October 23, 2015

This is Hallow's End

I'm back! I took almost a month's break from WoW to spend time focusing on a few other games that came out or became free to play. It was actually a very nice and peaceful break. Thank goodness I bought a game time token before I left, because they are a lot more than I'd like to pay for one. At the time of writing this post, they are over 34k! That's about 6k more than what I paid. Ouch.

Honestly, I'm only back for one reason - Hallow's End! It's my absolute favorite holiday in Warcraft. I am once again going up against the Headless Horseman for his mount. I'm sure I've talked about this several times before, and the fact that I still have to complain about it is ridiculous! This year I have only three characters that can run it since I cannot fond the willpower to level up the remainder of my alts through Draenor yet. I have a good feeling about this year though. I think the Horseman's Reins will be mine! (I think I say that every year... oops.)


Onto better news, I never got to talk about yet another dream mount I've recently added to my collection. I have been on the hunt for a Feldrake for quite some time now. I had an average price I was willing to pay, and I checked Undermine Journal a few times daily to see if one went up. Eventually one was put up, and I bought it up faster than I could take a breath. I have no regrets! I wanted one really bad for Legion because I couldn't possibly imagine my demon hunter riding around on anything else. (It also looks really good with my warlock)



That about wraps things up. Me and Terky also have a bit of work as I want to write a guide on how to get him for those who are curious. I know there are a ton of guides already out there, but who cares right? As long as information helps someone, that's all that matters. Keep an eye here for that post sometime next week. To all my fellow Azerothians, thanks for reading and see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment