January 21, 2013

First I would like to start off by saying I am extremely proud of the Horde for finally getting a kill on Galleon last week. Even though I didn't get anything, I love my achievement dearly! But seriously, it was great.

Now more importantly, I'm at a point right now where I feel that I have a lot to accomplish before patch 5.2. I've decided to compile a list for myself so I can keep organized and sane in the next few weeks.

- Get 6000 valor.
I am now on the part of the Wrathion quest-line where I need to earn 6,000 valor to progress. This is going to be hard for me since I only do a few LFRs and minimal dailies now. Since my boyfriend is leveling up his alt, I think I will do dailies with him, so that will help a bit. As far as LFR... I'll do what I can.



-Grind out 600 Lion Landing Comissions.
Hopefully I can start up those dailies again or at least grind out 50-100 a day so I can get my Swamprush Rodent crate for myself and some friends.

- Get exalted with the Warcraft Pets guild.
I reached half way last night. I think I can manage to get exalted in another day or so. I will probably be level 31 or 32 after that. After I hit exalted with them, I need to see about getting into another guild that has a mini pet for completing challenge modes. Another small grind, but it will be alright.

- Finish the rares that are capturable.
I'm very close to being finished with this. A lot of the uncommon pets I have need to be upgraded with stones that I'm hoping to get through dailies and leveling up more pets to 25. This is going to make me crazy... or am I already crazy?

I think that pretty much coverts it for now. I also have my druid that is stuck at level 88. I need to focus on her soon too, but I think I will wait until I am pretty much done these things on my list. Also, if you haven't checked it out already, there is a wonderful post up on the Sha of Happiness site. I think it deserves a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment