April 22, 2008

Troll Dancing

Ah, once again I'm going to try my hand at blogging. Well after almost a year of playing the game and about a month of raiding, I got bored and started looking for the "hidden" things in the game. Last night my adventure took me from the mountains of Winterspring, to the mountains of Moonglade. There is a little hidden treasure in the game that take little skill to get to. After about 5-8 minutes of climbing, popping 3 light feathers to slow fall down into this deep valley, I came upon the Shatterspear Trolls. Although there is nothing to really do there except fish and maybe dance with them, it was definitely a nice little find. All the screenshots can be seen HERE.

Tonight the guild is raiding Mt. Hyjal. I'm lazy and didn't get my shadow resist cloak made or finish the quest for my necklace. I think I might just sit this one out again. Good luck to my boy on getting phat lootz. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment