December 30, 2015

The Icecrown Challenge 2015

Last year Ratsel came up with the idea of the Icecrown Challenge. She tagged me to join in. Even though things were a bit wild with me and Pigletoos moving and still settling into our new apartment, I still participated. I was really hoping that she would put on the event again this year, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw her post!

I won't go into too much detail here since I did so in my post from last year, but this hits very close to my heart. I lost a brother to suicide, and not a day goes by that I don't think about him, especially around the holidays.

A picture of my brother sits on my desk.
To be honest, I haven't been back to ICC since Invincible's Reins dropped for me, so it was pretty fun to go back and run it without having to hold my breath for a drop. It's always good visiting Arthas around this time of year. I brought candy and hot chocolate even though I don't think he was in the mood to celebrate.

Throwing a snowball at Arthas.
Regardless if the Icecrown Challenge existed or not, I think donating is a good tradition for me to continue on each year. I'm hoping each year my budget can allow for a little more since this charity does amazing things. If you would like to participate in the Icecrown Challenge or just want to donate to the cause, please check out the links below for more information. Happy Holidays!



- The Icecrown Challenge
- The Donation Page
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention

No comments:

Post a Comment