April 9, 2012

Item Hoarder

First I would like to congratulate my alt, Eiram for getting the Reins of the Fiery Warhorse before I got it on my main. When I looted it, I had a rush of joy then a fast jolt of dissappointment. I am determined to get it!


Next I have come to terms with the fact that I am a hoarder in the world of Azeroth. I was checking through and cleaning up bags on my main and alts, and I came upon a list of things that I kept that the normal person should (or would) have thrown away. Now I have emotional attachment to these things and I most definitely cannot let them go! Hopefully they will be in my bags forever.
Rune of the Dawn

Mallet of Zul'Farrak: I had this on my priest alt (the one in the picture above). I have no idea why I did the quest way back when for it, but I'm glad I kept it all these years. It makes for good transmog since Eiram is a troll and all that.

 On Velgana I have all of those things from the Lich King event including:
Argent Tome, Haunted Momento, Monster Slayers Kit, Argent War Horn, Argent Dawn Banner, and the set Blessed Regalia of Undead Cleansing which also includes the Tabard of the Argent Dawn.

Seal of Ascension: I'm not sure, but if I remember right this may have been the ring to get you into one of the Blackrock Spire dungeons.

Spectral Essence: Just an item rom a quest that was in the Plagulands. I think it allows you to see a few different ghostly npcs including a vendor that sells a few old patterns.

Faded Photograph: While I love the redo of Ungoro Crater, I wish they would have left in the Linken questline. This is all I have left of it. /tear

I was also extremely excited for Noblegarden since I never did it on my main. I got the title last year (I believe) for my twink who is highly neglected. :( I just didn't think I would be done in a day. The mount dropped out of an egg for me in my first 10 minutes or so of farming. So I've been running around on the Swift Springstrider with my robes, bunny ears, and egg basket on just to get into the season. Also, all of the extra Spring Rabbit's I found in eggs were just given away to people who didn't have them yet. I hope you are all having as much fun as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment