August 17, 2011

Transmog!

So, Blizzard informed everyone today that the Transmogrifier will definitely be there to "change the appearance of any armor piece on you, while retaining the stats of your current gear". You can read more about it on MMO Champion HERE.

This makes me extremely happy since I still have some of my old raiding gear... mainly Kara pieces and some stuff from SSC, The Eye, and Hyjal. I did manage to somehow sell my Spellstrike Hood which took me though BC raiding (Void Reaver was a bitch and never dropped that helm I wanted!). Also, I had really bad luck with getting pieces of tier to drop... I still have the same bad luck now that you can two man or solo most places. DKP was also a bitch.

I also have a set of tier 1, but that doesn't make me really special. My few pieces of dungeon 1 might though, hah. I did manage to put together a nice little set from some PvP hood/shoulder, old school blue cloak, BC weapons, and my current Cata tier. I wouldn't want to completely change my look, just improve on it. I think I'm going to like this. :)

I have a new Horde shirt coming to me possibly (hopefully) tomorrow. My other one was faded and a bit tighter. I love J!NX and everything they put out, so I couldn't pass it up!

Cannot wait to wear this!


Nothing else to talk about. Me and little Velly gonna PvP later.


AWE NUTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment