July 1, 2008

It's Time

It's been a slow time in the WoW universe for me. I've been playing around with the Midsummer Fire Festival since it started and have collected 552 Burning Blossoms so far. I'm going to wait and buy my goodies on the last day; July 5th.

- Vestment of Summer
- Mantle of the Fire Festival
- Brazier of Dancing Flames

As far as guild progression, we are stuck at Antheron in Hyjal and Teron Gorefiend in Black Temple. After playing that game Pigletoos posted in the forums (play it here), my eyes/hands were bleeding, but al my constructs were dead. It's much harder as the real deal. I was confused, scared, and excited all at the same time and ended up just shooting any ghost I saw around me.

New exploration for me happened, I found the hidden place of Quel'Thalas. Not much there except for a beautiful little section with a few things there. I've been exploring and taking screenshots lately, so I'll have more to post. You can see most of my exploration screenshots in HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment