|A former Fiendish Imp.|
While I do make my gold by using the auction house, I don't really dabble in mini pet buying and reselling. I do feel for those who do though... or those who bought an expensive mini pet only to be delivered a pet cage. However, there is some hope. It seems that Blizzard is definitely aware of the issue, even though I don't believe they are posting about it on the forums, and will hopefully pop in a hot fix for this soon. Until then, I suggest reading through the following threads and definitely holding on to any mini pets you have, unless you're selling them via trades. The auction house just isn't safe enough right now. If you have a "pet caged" mini pet, just stick it in your bank in hopes that it will be fixed. My little guy will be spending his days in my guild bank hoping to turn back into an imp someday.
- Warcraft Pets thread - Pet Cage AH Bug
- Blizzard Forum: TCG Pet Showing up as Pet Cage
- Blizzard Forum: Battle Pet Bug
- Blizzard Forum: BUG ~ Pet Cage
- Blizzard Forum: "Pet Cage"
- Blizzard Forum: Pet Cage in the AH
- Blizzard Forum: Pet Caging/Moving Pets from Bank to Toons Bug
- Blizzard Forum: Pet Cage 5.3 Bug (CONTAINS BLUE POST!!!)
I logged on today to check my auctions. My custodian sold and I didn't have a message or anything from the buyer, so I think everything went alright with that sale. I did forget I had a Harbinger of Flame up, and sadly it was returned to me "Pet Caged". So I will definitely be staying away from selling pets via AH for quite a while.