January 30, 2013

Hello everyone! I would like to say since last week I have accomplished most of the things on my to-do list. RL stuff has had me more immersed into Azeroth lately than anything. Vel and I escape together and go off on wonderful adventures.


Sunday my Sumprush Rodent crate drop was a success. I didn't broadcast to anyone but a few close people that I was dropping one. I wanted me and my boyfriend to get a chance to get a rare before anyone else. I managed to finally get one after about 10 minutes; Pigletoos got one after about 14 minutes. I'm wondering if there would be any demand for me to grind out another 2000 marks for some other desperate Skywall players to capture a rodent. Leave me a comment if you'd like me to do this. It doesn't take long to farm with my AOE damage.

I'd also like to give a big shout out to the guild Stage Clear! *waves* You don't know how wonderful you guys are!



This post was short and sweet. I want to relax for the rest of the week and try to get my mind back to normal. RL stuff should be definitely cleared up soon and I will be feeling back to my normal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment