January 6, 2013

Happy New Year everyone. Even though I still didn't get my sword, I just know great things will be happening in 2013!

Let me start off by saying, the more I see from patch 5.2, the more excited I get! I think the new tier sets look wonderful... especially the mage! I also think that the raid will be amazing. I love how big the place is and I cannot wait to see it full of mobs, bosses, and other animations. I think it will be one of the most epic raids ever. It makes me want to go out and find a guild to raid with... maybe...

And holy crap... I finally got around to finishing the Dominance Offensive quests. I love where this is going. Vel couldn't be more upset about the situation in Dalaran and with the direction Garrosh is leading the Horde in.


I've managed to collect all of the wild Pandaria mini pets in rare quality. It was a wonderful goal to have completed. I am now attempting the rest. It isn't proving as difficult as I thought it would be. I wanted to get it done before 5.2 because of the damage that your pets will take when forfeiting a battle. I know it's looked down upon, but that's just how I do things.

It's a pretty quiet time for Vel right now. Darkmoon Faire is in town so I think we'll go get some noms and tickets to ride some rides. Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment