August 15, 2012

WKM

I finally made it to the "secret room" hidden under Orgrimmar tonight. I had never been there before. After seeing the initials with the candle, and reading many people trying to figure it out, this is what I believe it to be.


Michel Koiter was an early artist for Blizzard who passed away way too soon. He has a beautiful memorial in the Barrens which I suggest everyone go and pay their respects at if you have never been there before. :)

Of course the initials do not match his, but the poem at the end of the site caught my eye...

"To the family who keeps
Michel's flame burning bright.
There is no greater glory
that has been so worth the fight."


The initials WKM = Who Keeps Michel's
The single candle sitting there = flame burning bright


No comments:

Post a Comment