August 12, 2011

Back from the Void

So here I am again. I haven't wrote about Velgana's adventures since the end of Burning Crusades. Lich King seemed to last forever. It was fun, but I am glad it was over. I think I had some of the most fun ever while questing in Cataclysm. Chad, but I will always address him as Piglet, has started building computers, so I have the latest and greatest in graphics cards and what not. The game is beautiful. the updated that keep getting rolled out are wonderful. I even started leveling up a Golbin because the redesigned starting areas are wonderful. I love the way quest flow throughout a region even though phasing can sometimes be a little wonky. I know these are all old things I'm talking about, but I have a lot to catch up on.


Today Blizzard released this little sneak screenshot which includes vendors called "void storage" and "transmogrifier". I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I'm hoping it's a different kind of storage and something to change the looks of our armor.... not just a bank and barber shop. :|

As of late, Vel and Pig haven been running lots of old heroics and gathering up stuff we wished we had way back when. we've also been PvPing. Justice Points FTW. Just look at that sexy Firelord's Robes & Firelord's Leggings!

WTF, I STILL look better as an Undead. Power to the Forsaken!

You'll be hearing a lot more of me here than my real life blog. My real life is boring... I'm more entertaining as a mage.

No comments:

Post a Comment