August 15, 2008

What's In A Name

Most people start off the game excited to create their character, but actually how much goes into deciding the name of the character you will spend hours, days, or even months getting to know by questing and raiding together? The first character I made was a troll priest on my boyfriend's account. I think I might have gotten her to level 5, if even that high. I cannot for the life of me remember her name, but all I knew was that I was hooked. Buying and installing WoW on my own laptop and the anticipation of getting my own account, I decided I didn't really wanna play a priest but become a powerful mage. Once she was all fixed the way I wanted her... what did I do for lack of creativity.... I hit the dreaded "randomize" button and got the name Velgana.
Yes it stuck, no I'm not sad I wasn't more creative, however, the whole point of this post is that with my death knight, they will have a good name.

I have my placeholder with EvilMadcap. :) I changed my mind. It's Helleborn. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment