July 5, 2008

Sharply Dressed

I decided to give patch 2.4.3's item updates a look, and they do have some fun things in store; especially since I'm a tailorer. A new set to make will be able to be purchased from an NPC in Tanaris after completing a quest that will have you running about the Caverns Of Time: Old Hillsbrad Foothills.
- Haliscan Brimmed Hat
- Haliscan Jacket
- Haliscan Pantaloons
Completing the quest on heroic mode also give you an option to get this: Don Carlos' Famous Hat. I'm hoping this is all going to go together with this "spanish" theme.
Also, a bigger herb bag that doesn't require old world reputation will now be avaliable. I will also be able to get this to make: Pattern: Mycah's Botanical Bag.

Next we move on to all those dailies I did to get exalted with the Sha'tari Skyguard, now finally pays off: Nether Ray Fry. You can bet I will have one of those 5 minutes after logging in on patch day. :D

And finally, as if we didn't spend enough money trying to get goodies, new EPIC tabards via the UDE Cards.

Tabard of Brilliance
Tabard of Fury
Tabard of Nature
Tabard of the Arcane
Tabard of the Defender
Tabard of the Void

So I knew there was some reason these cards kept compelling me to buy them, and i now have 1,700 points to spend. Oh it's finally my lucky day. The items already show up on my game as of this morning (I updated my great Atlas Loot addon), and not it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment